Total Decision Service for Landlords, Managers and Attorneys
- Online access to over 20 years of housing court cases
- 12 monthly newsletter issues emailed in PDF format and online
- Monthly eAlerts, providing the latest changes to city rules, regulations, allowable rent increases, and more
Save Valuable Time When Preparing Cases!
New York Landlord v. Tenant is a total decision service for New York City apartment building owners and their attorneys—providing instant access to summaries of more than 20 years’ worth of housing court and agency decisions.
Subscribers Can Search By:
- Docket, Index, ECB, or LVT number;
- Party name; or
- Topic, such as Major Capital Improvements, Primary Residence, Passing on Apartments, and Rent Stabilization
Subscribers can also download the full-text decisions issued by the Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR), as well as decisions by the Environmental Control Board and selected landlord-tenant cases submitted by NYC attorneys.
Your Online Subscription Includes a Monthly Newsletter:
Every month, Landlord v. Tenant summarizes approximately 60 of the latest, most pertinent real-life cases of landlord-tenant disputes, which are added to the database and distributed to subscribers via email as a downloadable PDF.
Helping you quickly find the information you want and spot the legal trends affecting NYC landlords, all case summaries are organized by key headings like:
- Landlord's Negligence
- Tenant Nuisances
- DOB Violations
Follow real-life landlords and tenants as they take their disputes to the courts, the DHCR, and the ECB, and then see how they made out. Find out if you'll win before you pick your next argument, or settle fast if you see you'll lose.
Subscribe today and access critical information that serves as powerful legal ammunition for New York's landlords and their legal advisors.
Your subscription to New York Landlord v. Tenant includes:
- 24/7 access to the fully searchable online database of more than 20 years of housing court cases and full-text downloads of DHCR and ECB decisions
- A monthly newsletter summarizing approximately 60 of the latest, most pertinent real-life cases of landlord-tenant disputes, sent to you via email as a downloadable PDF.
- Apartment Law Insider E-Alerts—monthly emails delivering news on the latest changes to city rules, regulations, allowable rent increases, and fines for violations, as well as quick tips for compliant, cost-efficient apartment building management.
And, it all comes with a complete money-back guarantee:
Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed. If for any reason you are unhappy with your subscription, you may cancel at any time and receive a full 100% refund—no questions asked—for all remaining issues.
Prefer to order by phone? Call: 1-800-519-3692