Twelve Issue Subscription to New York Apartment Law Insider
New York Apartment Law Insider is the only true authoritative resource for owners and managers of residential real estate, covering topics like rent stabilization, rent control, building maintenance requirements, and correction of code violations. For over 20 years New York Apartment Law Insider has also explained how to best deal with New York agencies real estate professionals regularly come in contact with, like the Division of Housing and Community Renewal, Department of Buildings, Department of Finance, and the Department of Housing Preservation and Development. Topics covered include:
- Complaints and Violations
- Construction and Conversion
- Crime and Security
- Environmental and "Green" Issues
- Fair Housing
- Maintenance and Services
- Major Capital Improvements
- Rent Stablization + Rent Control
- Safety and Negligence
- Tax Abatements and Incentives
New York Apartment Law Insider's online edition, www.apartmentlawinsider.com, has exclusive features like:
- Ask the Insider: Providing direct access to Apartment Law Insider's expert editorial staff, ready to answer your residential real estate questions.
- Landlord v. Tenant: Summaries of the latest landlord-tenant court cases, so owners and managers know when to fight, and when it is in their best interest to settle.
- Online Alerts: Featuring exclusive, informative articles available only on the Web site.
- Building Management Calendar: Keeping you abreast of upcoming filing and inspection dates real estate professionals need to be aware of.
- And more!
Plus, every issue of New York Apartment Law Insider comes with exclusive working tools to help implement new regulatory changes--everything from our annual rent calculation form to get-tough action letters and sample lease clauses drafted by top practitioners. New York Apartment Law Insider also includes features like Building Management Calendar, Q & A, Dos & Don'ts, and more.
Gain an advantage over your competitors, and let your tenants know who's running the show. New York Apartment Law Insider is the key to increasing your profits, staying compliant with rules and regulations, and keeping control of residents. Available in both print and online editions, The Insider has you covered.